Fra: Arun Ahluwalia (TASPOOL)
Sendt: 8. november 2004 12:06
Maritime Queen - 1716476; Maritime Dignity - 1725354; Maritime Light -
Kopi: email@example.com; Jayant Dharwatkar; Zhang Shao
Hui; Rajiv Sarin; Janet Tan; Capt Jimmy Ang Hoon Gim; Capt Wong Chun Chui
Emne: MASTO - WIRE ROPE LUBRICATOR
1. IN NOVEMBER 1996 WE HAD SUPPLIED MASTO WIRE ROPE LUBRICATOR MWL 36~76
FOR HIGH PRESSURE LUBRICATION
OF CRANE WIRE ROPES TO YR GOOD SHIP.
2. JUST FYI WE HV RCVD A VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT MASTO
- EXTENDING WIRE ROPE LIFE AND INCREASING SAFETY..THE HP
GREASE TO THE CORE OF THE
3. PL ADVISE IF THE WIRE LUBRICATOR IS STILL ONBOARD AND BEING USED
OR IT IS
NO LONGER ONBOARD OR LYING AROUND IN UNUSABLE
4. WE INTEND TO SUPPLY THE WIRE LUBRICATORS TO YOUR GOOD SHIPS TO IMPROVE
THE CRANE WIRE LUBRICATION AND ASSIST ININCREASING THE LIFE OF THE
Confidentiality caution: This email may be privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this message
and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please delete it and notify the sender.
Disclaimer : Any views or opinions presented in this email which are of a
personal nature are solely those of the author's. The company will not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of such email.